- Choose two players to be the taggers
- Give out balls (cookies) to half of the other players
A safe area with boundaries.
- Taggers are trying to tag all players who have possession of the ball (cookie)
- If you have the ball and get tagged, you must put the cookie back in the jar (a bag outside the boundary area)
- If you are tagged, you must go to the sideline and cheer on your teammates.
- Players can pass the cookies to each other to avoid getting tagged with the ball.
- Limit the movement of players who have possession of the ball i.e., players can only take X number of steps or players must remain still
- Limit the way in which players can pass the ball i.e., over-hand, under-hand, rolling, etc.
To develop gross motor skills and teamwork.